NCVO and the EFN have a long standing presence in shaping and influencing EU policy.
We are a national England-wide organisation and as a membership organisation, our policy work is carried out through engagement and consultation with our membership network, communities and partner organisations. We provide access to information, advice and support for our members by:
- developing policy positions to influence UK Government and EU institutions
- collaborating with partners to conduct research and joint campaigns
- sharing best practice on effective delivery of EU funds.
The EFN is focussed on promoting social cohesion, inclusion and environmental sustainability and we specialise in European Funding policy across the key themes below.
- European Structural and Investment Funds 2014-2020.
- Local Enterprise Partnerships engagement.
- Social services.