Europe for Citizens
There is a total budget of 215m Euros available in the current funding programme of 2007-2013.
Amongst the organisations that can apply for the funding are
- civil society organisations
- citizens’ groups
- organisations active in the field of voluntary work
- organisations active in the field of amateur sport, etc.
- non-governmental organisations
Funding opportunities are listed on the European Commission website.
There is also a Financial Information Kit available for all recipients of funding managed by the EACEA (Education, Audiovisual, and Culture Executive Agency) on the Europe for Citizens webpages.
2014-2020 Europe for Citizens Programme
The 2014-2020 Europe for Citizens programme is based around two thematic areas
- European Remembrance
- Democratic engagement and civic participation