European Social Fund Community Grants - Yorkshire and Humber
ESF Community Grants are part of the European Social Fund (ESF) programme which is distributing £4.29mn in small grants in the Yorkshire and Humber region between 2014 and 2015. The aim of the fund is to help unemployed people progress toward employment through access to learning opportunities.
What kind of activities will Community Grants fund?
Any activity that will help an individual’s progress towards employment and improve employability skills will be considered: examples include:
- Help with basic skills
- Taster work experience including voluntary work
- Training, advice and counselling (including money management)
- Job search assistance
- Confidence building and personal development
- First contact and engagement activities
Who can apply?
Small charities or not-for-profit community organisations based in and providing services in the Yorkshire and Humber area that:
- employ less than 9 full time employees (or full time equivalents based on 30 hours); and
- have an annual turnover of £300,000 or less, for three consecutive years, and
- are not in direct receipt of direct funding from the European Social Fund (ESF), Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) or Skills Funding Agency (SFA)
If successful, applicants must be able to attend the compulsory training session on either Tuesday 9th or Wednesday 10th December.
Application support is available please email email@example.com for details, or telephone 01302 876002.
North and West Yorkshire
Application support is available please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details, or telephone 01423 795300.
If you are successful you must be able to attend one of the compulsory full day training workshops Tuesday 9th or Wednesday 10th December
Application support is available please email email@example.com for details, or telephone 01482 327438.