European Social Fund Community Grants - West Midlands
There are no match funding requirements
* Please note the above deadline is NOT a fixed deadline. The Heart of England Community Foundation advice is to always call to discuss bids before submitting an application. The maximum turnaround time from submission of a complete bid to a notification of the result is 13 weeks.
The Heart of England Community Foundation is anticipating the programme will be open to applicants until August 2014 when they hope to make the final awards, this is so groups can deliver their projects until 31 May 2015.
Please note the following criteria;
- If you are already in direct receipt of DWP or SFA funding, you cannot apply for an ESF Community Grant.
- The maximum grant is £15,000. The maximum income of eligible applicant groups is £300,000 per annum.
- Groups with more than 9 paid staff (or equivalent) are not eligible to apply.
- Groups must be at least 12 months old and able to provide a full 12 months accounts to be eligible to apply.
- Eligible groups must be not for profit organisation for example Community Interest Companies, Companies Limited by Guarantee, Registered Charities, Constituted groups; if you are unsure if your group is eligible, call us for a chat.
- If you are applying from Coventry, Warwickshire, Solihull, Birmingham or the Black Country please download application form from the Heart of England Community Foundation website.
Before completing this form please call the grants team to discuss your project – call 024 76883262