European Social Fund Community Grants - South Yorkshire
Funded activities must be aimed at unemployed individuals aged 19 years and over from the hardest to reach communities. The identified priority groups for our region are as follows;
- Disadvantaged geographical areas
- People with disabilities and health conditions
- Lone parents
- People aged 50 and over
- People from ethnic minorities
However applications will be considered from any community that can evidence deprivation, for example homeless people and ex-offenders.
There are no match funding requirements.
There are strict eligibility guidelines to be able to apply for a grant. Organisations must be small not for profit or charities, based in or providing services in the Yorkshire and Humber area.
- Company turnover must not have exceeded £300,000 in the last three years
- Organisations must employ 9 or less staff (FTE)
- Organisations must not be in direct receipt of funding from the European Social Fund (ESF), Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) or Skills Funding Agency (SFA).