European Social Fund Community Grants - North and West Yorkshire
There are no match funding requirements.
Who Can Apply?
There are strict eligibility guidelines to be able to apply for a grant. Organisations must be small not for profit or charities, based in or providing services in the Yorkshire and Humber area.
- Company turnover must not have exceeded £300,000 in the last three years
- Organisations must employ 9 or less staff (FTE)
- Organisations must not be in direct receipt of funding from the European Social Fund (ESF), Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) or Skills Funding Agency (SFA).
What Kind of Activities Will Community Grants Fund?
Any activity that will help an individual progress towards employment and improve employability skills will be considered, examples include;
- Help with basic skills
- Taster work experience and voluntary work
- Information and support relating to training and work
- Job search assistance, including the provision of equipment and other assistance necessary to secure employment
- Confidence building and personal development
- Training, advice & counselling
- First contact engagement to provide support with overcoming barriers to learning and/or employment
We can fund any revenue costs relating to the learning activity and capital expenditure up to £1,000
Application support is available please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details, or telephone 01423 795300