European Social Fund Community Grants - Humber
There are no match funding requirements
How Much Can You Apply For?
Grants of between £2,000 and £13,000 are available. Successful groups will also be entitled to an element of Capacity Building Support and grants to further develop and strengthen their organisation.
The funding for the project must be for the full programme cost and not matched to any other funding source. An organisation can re-apply, but there is a maximum of £13,000 per organisation in any 12 month period.
Who Can Apply?
There are strict eligibility guidelines to be able to apply for a grant. Organisations must be small not for profit or charities, based in or providing services in the Yorkshire and Humber area.
- Company turnover must not have exceeded £300,000 in the last three years
- Organisations must employ 9 or less staff (FTE)
- Organisations must not be in direct receipt of funding from the European Social Fund (ESF), Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) or Skills Funding Agency (SFA).
What Kind of Activities Will Community Grants Fund?
Any activity that will help an individual progress towards employment and improve employability skills will be considered, examples include;
- Help with basic skills
- Taster work experience and voluntary work
- Information and support relating to training and work
- Job search assistance, including the provision of equipment and other assistance necessary to secure employment
- Confidence building and personal development
- Training, advice & counselling
- First contact engagement to provide support with overcoming barriers to learning and/or employment
We can fund any revenue costs relating to the learning activity and capital expenditure up to £1,000
Please note there will be a second deadline of rounds on 9 May 2014.