European Social Fund Community Grants - East of England
The European Social Fund community grants help applicant organisations develop their capacity to deliver employability skills training to those further from the labour market and individuals aged 18+ who have difficult accessing mainstream provision.
Activities will focus on eligible individuals who have difficulty in accessing ESF mainstream provision. The purpose of the grant is to facilitate the mobilisation of disadvantaged or excluded unemployed and economically inactive people towards employment.
Some funding can be used by the grant recipient for capacity building this is restricted to 10% of the overall funding available.
Who can apply for a grant?
The Grants are available to Third Sector Organisation working in the East of England that meet the following criteria:
- have a turnover of less that £300,000 per annum
- employ no more than 9 full time equivalent paid staff
- are a social enterprise or not for profit organisation
- not in direct receipt of Department of Works and Pensions (DWP) and/or
Skills Funding Agency funding.
The programme will support a range of activities that may include:
- initial help with basic skills
- taster work experience including voluntary work
- training advice and guidance
- job search assistance; confidence building and personal development
- first contact engagement activities, e.g. to provide support to individuals to overcome barriers to learning and/or employment.
How can I apply for funding?
Go to the TCHC applications page for further details or email: email@example.com