European Social Fund Commuity Grants - Kent
Action with Communities in Rural Kent will be managing the European Social Fund (ESF) Community Grants scheme across Kent and Medway until mid 2015, and awards of up to £15,000 will be available.
The Community Grant funds small organisations and community groups that have been in receipt of less than a total of £300,000 income over the last financial year and who have no more than 9 full-time equivalent staff.
ESF Community Grants support a wide range of activities including:
- Initial help with basic skills
- Taster work experience, including voluntary work
- Training and advice
- Confidence building.
Priority will be given to projects that support:
- Lone parents
- People with health/disability issues
- Older people (50 years plus)
- People from ethnic minorities and diverse communities.