ESF Community Grants - East of England
European Social Fund community grants help applicant organisations develop their capacity to deliver employability skills training to those further from the labour market and individuals aged 18+ who have difficult accessing mainstream provision.
TCHC is interested in innovative approaches by organisations to develop provision that responds to gaps in local employment and skills needs.
To access funding, organisations will have to justify and provide full details of how a capacity building grant will make a difference in terms of increasing their capacity to deliver employability and skills activities.
Funding will be available for organisations on activities that meet the following specification:
- Training for staff and volunteers in third sector organisations on mainstream routes to employment and training
- Actions to support the development of delivery and accreditation arrangements in-house
- Organisations that have not previously applied for a ESF Community Grant with TCHC should read the guidelines (click to download) and complete Application Form A (click to download)
- Organisations that have previously applied for a ESF Community Grant with TCHC should read the guidelines (click to download) and complete Application Form B (click to download)
- Please make sure you read the Guidelines and use them to help you complete the Application Form.
Applicant organisations must demonstrate which particular employer/skills need the provision is meeting. Local needs might be identified through a training organisation’s existing links with local/regional employers.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17:00 Monday 30 September 2013.