ESF Capacity Building Grants - East of England
As the ESF Community Grants programme draws to an end, TCHC (The Consultancy Home Counties), the administrator for the Capacity Building Fund in the East of England, is inviting social enterprises and not-for-profit organisations in Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire to apply for grants of up to £1,500.
To be eligible, organisations must:
- Have a turnover of less that £300,000 per annum
- Employ no more than 9 full time equivalent paid staff
- Be a social enterprise or not for profit organisation
- Not be in direct receipt of Department of Works and Pensions (DWP) and/or
- Skills Funding Agency funding.
Community Grants can fund the following capacity building activities:
- Training for staff and volunteers in third sector organisations on mainstream routes to employment and training; and
- Actions to support the development of delivery and accreditation arrangements in-house
There are no match funding restrictions.