Erasmus Plus - Multi Sector partnership
Strategic Partnerships covering more than one sector can last between six and 36 months (with duration depending on the main sector) and are a flexible way of working with partners from different countries. Strategic Partnerships must focus on activities designed to improve provision across the participating countries and across the selected sectors.
What kind of activities will it fund?
- the development of curricula, courses, joint study programmes;
- learning, teaching, training and the development of materials and methods;
- project-based collaboration, peer learning, workshops, research and analysis;
- capacity building and networking;
- information, guidance, coaching and counselling activities;
- improvement of qualifications frameworks, credit transfer, quality assurance; and
- training, teaching and learning activities for higher education, vocational education and training, school education, adult education and/or youth.
How to apply?
One organisation must lead the project and make the application for funding. UK organisations leading a project must apply to the UKNational Agency on behalf of the partnership.