EaSI-PROGRESS: Information sharing and outreach activities to young people about Youth Guarantee offers
Match Funding Restrictions
To be eligible for funding under this call, project proposals must comply with the EU's rules for co-financing and guarantee a cash co-financing of at least 20% of the total eligible costs.
Objectives of proposals
- To better inform/engage Youth Guarantee provision and governance Stakeholders by promoting two-way communication and cooperation mechanisms within a Member State and enhancing the role they can play.
- To better inform young people about the Youth Guarantee, engage with and reach out to them, with the aim of bringing them into the Youth Guarantee service
Examples of Eligible Activities
- strategy design and monitoring of the dissemination, information sharing and outreach activities.
- dissemination, information sharing and outreach activities.
- development and maintenance of a devoted national Youth Guarantee online platform
- The identification, documentation and dissemination of at least 5 case studies/ testimonials highlighting a success story of a person who has benefited from the YG programme, ideally covering the different types of quality offers (education, traineeship, apprenticeship and job opportunities).
- development and use of existing national 'own media' portals;
- social media and press communication;
- events, conferences, street outreach and visits and activities in youth centres
Log on to SWIM - the European Commission portal for managing grant applications from DG Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion.
Questions should be sent by e-mail only to: email@example.com