Access to employment: project call in Coventry and Warwickshire
Match funding restrictions
The maximum European Social Fund (ESF) intervention rate for the operation is 66.66% This means ESF can contribute up to 66.66% of the total eligible project costs, subject to State Aid regulations. The remaining 33.34% or more must come from other eligible sources.
For all outline applications proof of match funding will need to be supplied as part of the assessment.
(1) To support the rise in the participation age by providing additional traineeship and apprenticeship opportunities in YEI areas;
(2) To engage marginalised 15-18 year olds in YEI areas and support them to re-engage with education or training;
(3) To address the basic skills needs of young NEETS in YEI areas so that they can compete effectively in the labour market;
(4) To provide additional work experience and pre-employment training opportunities to unemployed 18-24 year olds in YEI areas and
(5) To support young lone parents in YEI areas to overcome the barriers they face in participating in the labour market (including childcare).
There are two stages to the ESF application process; Outline Application and if successful, Full Application.
Completed Outline Applications must be submitted via the LOGASnet system.Please note that Applicants will require a user ID and password in order to access the LOGASnet system which may take up to 10 days to be received.
If you have a question, contact ESF.firstname.lastname@example.org
Call reference number: OC06S15P0031