Apply for European Structural and Investment Funds
A five step guide to European investment in jobs, skills and social inclusion and how to apply, if you think your projects fit the bill. Links to deadlines, application forms and criteria, plus where to find more information.
A guide to the fund's priorities, local contacts, and how to apply
1. What are funds for?
- Understand the criteria to give your application the best chance of success.
- Your local priorities - find out what Local Enterprise Partnerships and local partners have decided are the funding priorities in your area.
2. Who runs the fund?
- Find out who is managing the fund in your area and how to contact them, and talk to your voluntary sector representatives to have your say.
- Learn about the organisations that provide match funding (the pound-for-pound equivalent funding you'll need to apply).
3. When can you apply? Look for deadlines for forthcoming calls
- The latest calls for funding and the deadlines for your application.
- Big Lottery's Building Better Opportunities (BBO) programme tackles poverty and social exclusion.
- Skills funding opportunities to tender appear on Gov.UK's Skills Funding Agency page.
- National Offender Management Service (NOMS) calls appear in Contracts Finder.
- Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) European Social Fund (ESF) opportunities are published in Contracts Finder.
4. How to apply
5. Where to find more information
- NCVO Knowhow guide to How to get your hands on the ESIF's 6bn Euros (or some
- Big Lottery's BBO Support.
- Our pages on the European Structural and Investment Funds in England.
- Gov.UK European Structural and Investment Funds.
- Email enquiries to email@example.com.