European Structural and Investment Funds
A €6bn investment in jobs, skills and business, with a local focus. Find out who to contact and how to apply.
- Apply for European Structural and Investment Funds
- A five step guide to European investment in jobs, skills and social inclusion and how to apply, if you think your projects fit the bill. Links to deadlines, application forms and criteria, plus where to find more information.
- Funding criteria - find out if you can apply
- The multi-billion Euro funds are to improve the labour market, reduce social exclusion, promote business and help the economy to be more environmentally friendly.
- Match funding and opt-in organisations
- You will need to match European funding with equivalent sums from alternative sources. You can also apply via opt-in organisations that will match the funds for you.