VCS Assist: Getting ready for ESF Comissioning
from 09:30 am to 01:00 pm
See presentations from the Greater London Authority and London Councils on the VCS Assist website.
About the event
The event will also cover the lessons coming from the VCS Assist technical assistance programme in particular the kinds of needs and support the team feel are needed to equip organisations with the tools and information to take full advantage of forthcoming ESF commissioning rounds.
The agenda will include:
- An update from Greater London Authority European team on development of the ESF 2014-2020 programme
- Feedback from the VCS Assist team - lessons for the sector
- Perspective of match-funding organisations (including Big Lottery Fund) on the role of VCS providers
- Case studies and lessons on how the VCS can improve its work with employers; manage PBR contracts; prove its impact, and work better with lead contractors
- How can we take practical steps towards improving local networks and partnerships in advance of the new funding rounds?
There will be plenty of opportunity for constructive discussions and networking - and a free lunch!