TSNLA-BIS Conference: Funding for delivering quality learning and skills to support social change
from 09:45 am to 03:30 pm
The development of learning and skills is increasingly recognized as having a major influence in people’s lives: increasing employability, building confidence, enhancing potential to manage and direct lives in ways which improve health and wellbeing on both individual and collective levels.
This event will feature significant inputs from both Big Lottery, the Office for Civil Society and the Federation for Community Development Learning.
The aims for the conference are:
- To deepen participant’s awareness of Big Lottery’s current priorities and trends in funding - e.g. Reaching Communities
- To strengthen the ability to produce a strong application to Big Lottery
- To demonstrate the delivery of quality learning and skills on the ground and the impact of such learning
- To make participants more aware of the roles of the Office for Civil Society in supporting the voluntary and community sector in accessing funding to fulfill the mission
- To connect learning and skills policy with both funding developments and practice in localities
Delegates from VCS organisations without a budget for this kind of event will be able to reclaim travel expenses - having attended the event.
TO BOOK EMAIL JOHN.HARRIS@TSNLA.ORG.UK