Social Investment - Free NCVO Webinar
from 03:00 pm to 03:45 pm
As lots of charities and social enterprises continue to work hard to deliver their mission and reach their beneficiaries, while facing the challenge of reduced resources, an increasing number of them are looking for alternative sources of finance.
This will be an interactive webinar, with plenty of opportunity to ask questions. It will include practical examples of where social investment has already been used to increase organisations’ impact and sustainability.
By the end of the webinar you will:
- understand what social investment is and how it works
- understand what social investment tax relief is and how it works
- understand the different types of social investment, and which might be suitable and sustainable for your organisation
- gain insight into how to approach social investment providers
- be more aware of different routes to accessing social investment.
- Geetha Rabindrakumar, Social Sector Leader, Big Society Capital
- Andrew O’Brien, Head of Policy and Public Affairs, Charity Finance Group (CFG)