Partnership Building the core ingredients - London organisations
from 09:30 am to 01:00 pm
The Getting London Ready workshops are funded through the Big Lottery Funds Programme Development Fund to help prepare organisations for the Big Lottery European Social Fund Building Better Opportunities Programme.
Developing partnerships is not necessarily simple for small voluntary community organizations. There are numerous internal and external factors that could affect the success of the partnership if not dealt with at the early stages of development. Potential partners will need to undergo a process to examine options and apply due diligence to make sure the right choices for right reasons are made with the aim to maximise benefits to the participating organisations
This workshop will enable you to examine and question the core ingredients needed to establish successful partnerships. Namely:
1. Composition – who should be in the partnership - why
2. Getting the right people and skills
3. Connection – how will you work well together
4. Governance – one that fits all
5. Environmental and stakeholder analysis
6. Audit of all the potential partners – are they fit for purpose especially for funding proposals and tenders.
7. What would be the best mechanism/structure to identify and manage opportunities
In essence the core questions that need to be asked and answered are:
What Why When Who How
The workshop will be a compilation of discussion, analysis and sharing good practice tools.