One Lancashire: Free briefing workshops on EU funding programmes 2014-2020. Preston
from 10:00 am to 01:30 pm
This work forms part of Big Lottery Fund plans, to match fund money within the new round of the European Social Fund (ESF).
As part of this work two briefing events are being held in:
- Preston on the 18th Nov - The Salvation Army, Harrington Street, Preston, PR1
- Blackburn on the 20thNov - Kings Court, 33 King Street, Blackburn, BB2 2DH
The events will run from 10am -1pm with lunch and networking opportunities at the close.
The events will cover:
- The background to EU funding in Lancashire
- The role of the LEP and the scope of ESF
- The opportunities provided to VCSE organisations in Lancashire.
- The opportunities provided through the Big Lottery Fund ESF Opt In Programme
- An opportunity for organisations to found out how they might get involved.
There will be a further 3 events held later in Nov/Dec to develop further project ideas with organisations who can take the next step towards developing high quality Big Lottery Funded projects.
The aim is to boost the impact and scope of projects in Lancashire, provide a more straightforward route for engagement and ensure that all opportunities are maximised.