London Enterprise Panel engagement events
Jul 11, 2014 12:00 pm
What is the London Enterprise Panel?
The London Enterprise Panel is the Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) for London
LEPs are locally-owned partnerships between local authorities and businesses, established across England. They play a central role in determining local economic priorities and undertake activities to drive economic growth and the creation of local jobs. London Enterprise Panel is chaired by the Mayor of London Boris Johnson and it is made of business and borough representatives who advise the Mayor on growth and job creation.
Who are the LEP members?
For a list of the London LEP members please go to www.london.gov.uk/londonenterprisepanel
Why should I attend these events?
These events is aimed at stakeholders in London who want to find out how the LEP’s policies and funding are influencing and changing your area.
This is also your opportunity to make your voice heard on what should the LEP be doing.
You will hear about future funding opportunities and how to engage with the LEP and other stakeholders working to create jobs and growth in the capital.
The events will:
- Provide an overview of the London Enterprise Panel and their work so far;
- Outline funding streams available to the LEP and how they plan to work with partners to allocate this funding;
- Identify how the Panel will work to support economic and employment growth in London; and
- Provide an opportunity for questions and answers.
- The Central London event will be on Friday the 6th of June from 10.00 to 12.00 noon at the Clerkenwell Workshops 27/31 Clerkenwell Close, EC1R 0AT..
- The East London event will be on Thursday the 12th of June from 10.00 to 12.00 noon at the Gallery at the Woolwich Centre SE18 6HQ.
- The North London event will take place on Tuesday the 17th of June from 14.00 to 16.00 at the Chocolate Factory N22 6XJ.
- The West London event will take place on Thursday the 19th of June from 10.00 to 12.00 noon at Westbourne Studios, 242 Acklam Road, W10 5JJ.
- The South London event will take place on Friday the 11th of July from 10.00am to 12.00 noon at The Odeon Wimbledon, 39 The Broadway, SW19 1QB.
Please send your RSVP to Gillian Robinson along with any questions or issues that you would like to be raised at the meetings. Please note that attendance at events is limited so please let Gillian know which event you would like to attend