Health, wellbeing and social care organisations – commissioning masterclass
May 29, 2015 05:00 pm
Various Dates & Locations
Cambridge 14 April 2015
Leeds 16 April 2015
Birmingham 17 April
By the end of the event, participants should be:
- More knowledgeable about the funding, policy and commissioning context in health, prevention, wellbeing and care services. In particular, be able to understand which agencies commission these services from the VCSE sector and where the health commissioning opportunities might be in the future.
- Able to build stronger contacts and relationships with health commissioners.
- More aware of what is required to establish a coherent and ‘sellable’ service delivery offer, using evidence and data to build a business case for your health, well-being and care work.
- Able to understand how to adapt your business practices to be 'tender-ready' and able to create/ respond to health opportunities and contract with the private sector, where appropriate.
- Able to better understand other sectors’ drivers, motivations and culture.
- Able to build stronger relationships with other providers, including the private sector, to develop consortia and sub-prime contracting relationships.