Gangs, youth violence, and drugs - commissioning masterclass
May 31, 2015 04:00 am
16 March 2015 - Leeds
27 March 2015 - Birmingham
20 April 2015 - Sheffield
20 April 2015 - Liverpool
London - date TBC
This course will help you to understand the new funding landscape, alongside networking with commissioners and similar organisations.
The events aim to build the commercial skills of charities and social enterprises so you can be more successful in bidding for and delivering public service contracts.
The event aims to equip you with:
- increased knowledge of the funding, policy and commissioning context for PCC commissioned services
- better understanding of business processes and implications for contracting with the private sector
- more awareness of what is required to establish a coherent and ‘sellable’ service delivery offer
- stronger relationships with potential delivery partner organisations
- stronger relationships with commissioners.