European Funding Seminar - Dorset
from 12:00 pm to 02:30 pm
The seminar will demystify the plethora of EU funding streams and will outline the steps to ensure a successful application.
- The benefits of involvement in cross border projects including case studies
- The main European Funding streams: Interreg Channel, Interreg A , Erasmus +
- How to get involved in cross border projects:
- Developing a project idea that meets the funding criteria
- Finding project partners
- Submitting an application
- Where to get further help
- Q &A
This seminar is for organisations that are interested in finding out more about accessing European funding. You may already have a project idea or you may simply want to find out whether these funding streams are right for your organisation.
A sandwich lunch will be provided.