EU funding Master Class: Horizon 2020
from 09:30 am to 04:30 pm
The event is applicable to all sectors and the topics covered provide a comprehensive view of the main areas that any organisation planning to participate in Horizon 2020 should be aware of:
- Making the right strategic decision about partnering
- Taking the right approach to minimise the cost of participation
- Working with the European Commission on your proposal
- Available support
- Building a team
- Work integration
- Matching roles to partners
- Consortium organisation
- Partner search methods
- Building a proposal
- Proposal section by section view
This event will offer an opportunity for an in-depth examination of the task of putting together a winning proposal under Horizon 2020, but also discuss the reasons WHY you should participate and WHAT you are getting into, providing you with all the information you require to make strategic decisions about participation.
Refreshments and lunch will be provided at this event.