ESF Funding Awareness Workshop (Lewes District and Brighton & Hove)
from 02:00 pm to 05:00 pm
This event will:
- Provide updates on the ESF (European Social Fund) and Big Lottery funding opportunities to “Promote Social Inclusion and Combat Poverty” including possible timelines.
- Provide a context and overview of the Coast 2 Capital European Social Fund Strategy including suggested results and outputs.
- Provide an overview of other ESF funds in the Coast 2 Capital LEP area
- Consider approaches to partnership working and delivery and how best to support you moving forward.
- Share what projects worked before and what could form a good proposal
Full programme will be available nearer the time. The event will provide presentation from ESF experts, including Rachel Williams, International Manager from Brighton & Hove City Council (on behalf of Coast 2 Capital LEP).
The event is jointly organised by Community Works, SpeakUp Forum and 3VA. The event is aimed at the voluntary and community sector organisation and private and public sector partners, interested in delivering projects supporting social inclusion, helping those furthest away from the job market, creating jobs and developing the local economy.
The event is free of charge, thanks to the Big Lottery funding. But booking is essential.