ESF Funding Awareness Workshop (East Sussex, SE LEP)
from 02:00 pm to 05:00 pm
The event will:
- Provide updates on the ESF (European Social Fund) and Big Lottery funding opportunities to “Promote Social Inclusion and Combat Poverty” including possible timelines.
- Provide a context and overview of the SELEP European Social Fund Strategy including suggested results and outputs.
- Provide an overview of other ESF funds in the SouthEast LEP area
- Consider approaches to partnership working and delivery and how best to support you moving forward.
- Share what projects worked before and what could form a good proposal
Full programme will be available nearer the time. The event will provide presentation from ESF experts, including Mike Rayner, Skills Lead for South East Local Enterprise Partnership.
The event is jointly organised by Community Works, SpeakUp Forum and the three East Sussex Councils for Voluntary Action (3VA, HVA & RVA).
The event is free of charge, thanks to the Big Lottery funding. But booking is essential.