Erasmus + seminar: London
from 09:30 am to 01:30 pm
The new Erasmus + programme will provide opportunities for over four million Europeans to study, train, gain work experience and volunteer abroad.
- Education and youth mobility projects giving individuals the chance to spend time abroad to help boost their skills and employability in the UK.
- Transnational partnerships, to foster cooperation between the worlds of education and work and help tackle the skills gaps we are facing in Europe
- Support for policy reform in education, training and youth
- Projects to develop, share and put into practice innovative ideas and practices in sport, particularly at the grassroots level
Is this seminar right for you?
- Are you a non-profit organisation, association, NGO or public body at local or regional level?
- Is your organisation active in education, training, youth and sport?
- Do you want to understand what this specific programme offers?
- Are you interested in assessing whether this is an opportunity for your organisation?