Discover European Funding
from 10:00 am to 02:00 pm
As part of the Government’s Growth Programme for England, the York, North Yorkshire and East Riding (YNYER) Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) has been allocated is £93.24 million for 2014 to 2020 for the region.
This funding is made up of several European Funds which collaboratively are called the European Structural Investment Funds (ESIF).
This event will provide you with:
- an explanation of ESIF and the application process
- the plan for ESIF investment in YNYER
- an update on progress to date
- information about ESIF calls that are currently open
- networking/workshop sessions to meet other potential bidders
- Q&A opportunities
- contact details for information, advice and support with ESIF applications
A networking lunch will be provided.