Black Country TA: ERDF Project Management workshop
from 09:30 am to 03:00 pm
This workshop covers project planning using work packages and identifying high level and sub tasks linked to milestones plus the use of product descriptions.
The course will not lead to PRINCE2 accreditation but will provide an introduction to the concepts for people wishing to progress.
The workshop will cover –
- The key components of a project management system
- How the use of planning and quality systems contribute to successful delivery
- How to develop and use quality management tools
- The roles and responsibilities of project staff in planning and quality actions
- How to use risk and issue management as an integral part of delivery.
How to Register
To book your place on one or more of the capacity building workshops please complete the attached booking form and send to Kaye Davies: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include details of any special requirements.